GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA!

Forum for Starters!
blushing_riena

GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA!

Postby blushing_riena » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:38 pm

HAI THERE NIKITA & FRIENDS. I'M SABRINA FROM MALAYSIA. I'M CURRENTLY STUDYING IN UNIVERSITY PUTRA MALAYSIA. I'M TAKING THE COURSE OF BACHELOR IN EDUCATION, TEACHING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE. (2ND YEAR)
I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS WEBSITE IS SO COOL! KEEP IT UP!
HAVE YOU BEEN TO MALAYSIA? 8)
We come, we see, we teach!
TLC: SABRINA.

nikita
Site Admin

RE: GREETINGS FROM MALAYSIA!

Postby nikita » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:53 pm

Hello, Sabrina!

Nice to hear from you. I hope that your studies are fine. What have you been learning lately? Are you enjoying the course?

Unfortunately I have never been to Malaysia. I think it is somewhere near Singapore. And I know that it is a very sunny and interesting place. Where exactly do you come from?

Take care!

Nikita

riena

Sorry 4d late reply

Postby riena » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:55 pm

hi there nikita. i truly apologize 4d late reply. been overwhelmed with assignments & lectures. my studies r fine. Yes, M'sia is located somewhere near singapore. people always associated M'sia with singapore. let me set d record straight, singapore, once belong to M'sia till in d 60's it decided 2b an independent country. as luck wld have it, it becomes more advanced than m'sia... i'd strongly recommend u 2 come 2 malaysia, the people are friendly and the food r delicious!
till then, take care!

we come, we see, we teach:
Sabrina :wink:

nikita
Site Admin

Re: greetings from Malaysia

Postby nikita » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:59 pm

Hello, Sabrina

Nice to hear from you. The situation with being overloaded with work sounds very familiar. So, there is no need to apologize. After all, it did take me some time to reply to your posting.

And sorry for accidentally associating Malaysia with Singapore. I’ll put it in my pipe and smoke it.

I’d love to visit Malaysia one day, but I don’t know when it may happen. Perhaps in another life. :)

I come from Ukraine, which used to be a part of the former Soviet Union. Now it is also an independed country, which I like. There are certainly some advantages and disadvantages in any case. What makes me sad is that quite often the Russian and the Ukrainian are very rude towards each other these days. I still hope that it will get better sooner or later.

Have a nice day!

Cheerio! :)

Nikita

Fatimah

hi

Postby Fatimah » Wed May 31, 2006 3:45 pm

hi my name is fatemh i am from saudi but now iam living in swansea wales.
i have been to malaysia i went to kuala lumpar and lankoui with my husband last year, it was very beautiful.
have you been to wales? wales is very pretty, swansea is quiet and the people are lovely.
have a good day
fatemh

nikita
Site Admin

Re: hi

Postby nikita » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:34 pm

Hello, Fatimah

Nice to hear from you. I have seen Wales only on TV and course books. It looks really beautiful.

Why did it happen that you and your husband moved to Wales? Did you go there for work? Or did you immigrate there?

Anyway, it is really nice that you are enjoying living there.

Best wishes,

Nikita

Return to “Beginner's corner”